Badminton Racket First Impressions: Li-Ning Flame N55-II

There are flame designs on this racket because it's just blazing fast!

Whoosh! And flames are destructive too, so that pretty much describes the potency of this racket!

I had a great time using it for what must be three games just now, before I had to unwillingly switch to my lesser Yonex ArcSaber 8DX, which is pending review.

From what I felt, the Li-Ning Flame N55-II is the lightest Li-Ning in my collection, but the loss in weight does not covert to a loss in power in any way. Smashes with the wrist came down sharp and fast, and the times I had the chance to throw off a jump smash gave really satisfying results in terms of speed and power.

Defense-wise the N55-II also performed very well. I was able to repel most anything thrown at me, and with some time to think about where the shuttle should go.

The defensive and offensive capabilities of the racket is perhaps only matched by its dashing good looks. Red, gold and white come together in synchronized harmony, complimenting the large flame decals plastered all over the head frame and shaft.

Awesome. Review to come.


0 comments:

Post a Comment