Badminton Racket First Impressions: Li-Ning Woods N90-II

It's the time for buying, and I've gotten myself a shiny new racket coz I've heard so much about the brand and decided to give it a try.

Of course it also helped that the N90-II looks so good.

At first string the racket felt really heavy, the type that I can't get much use out of since I'm not much of an offensive player.

Then I hit the courts this morning and boy did it impress! The hits off this racket were amazing. It gave me a sense of control that I've not felt from head-heavy rackets for a long time (not especially since the Yonex Voltric Z-Force).

Smashes were surprisingly forceful too, but what made it stand out was the defensive capability. Blocks were solid and I could even lift the shuttle to the far back of the court when in trouble.

I'll use this one a bit more before I commit a full review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment